Copy and paste the link to an HTML e-mail
Copy and paste the link to an HTML e-mail?
1. Go to the address bar at the top of the page when you view a Web page that you want to share.
2. Select the text (URL) making blue.
3. When the text is blue, right click on the blue area and a menu will appear. Menu is not displayed if the text is not blue.
4. From the menu, select Copy. This will copy the exact text that you have made blue.
5. Open your email program and open a new message. This could be Outlook, Thunderbird e-mail or Hotmail. You can also paste this HTML link in a Word document.
6. When you open a new message, right-click the message area in which you write the message, and another menu.
7. Choose Paste from the menu. This paste the copied text into your email. The same applies to the Word document.
Now that is how easy it is to copy and paste the link HTML!