How To Fix Missing DVD Drive In Windows 7
Sometimes you can find fault with the DVD-ROM drive in Windows 7, even it not appears in the BIOS. The solution belongs to some settings in the registry. DVD shown in Windows Explorer as follows:
* Click the Start button, type regedit in the search box and press Enter. This will open the Registry Editor in Windows 7
* Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ Current Control Set Control class \ \. Once you have come here, look for filters upper and lower filters and remove the key if it is there.
* Restart your problem.
* But there is no DVD player, which illustrates once the computer restarts, try the following:
* Right click and select Manage
* Click on Disk Management in Windows Computer Management
* Click the DVD and click Change Drive Letter and Paths.
* In the new window, click Edit. Choose a drive letter, which makes assigning a drive letter in the new window. Click OK
* Restart your computer.