How To Login in Windows XP After Password Forgot
Here is a simple way to access Windows XP with Administrator rights and privileges if you have password protected your User account on your Windows XP system and can't remember the password(s) to login. Let's start:
1. Start your PC and come to Login Screen
2. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE twice or thrice. It will open a new type of "LOGIN" Screen
3. In that screen type "administrator". In "username" and "password" type nothing if password is not set, otherwise enter the password known by you.
4. Login and change your password
If u don't know any password or username:
1. Start your PC and press "space bar" many times till safe mode option appear.
2. When "SAFEMODE" appears enter your system through safe mode, and it will directly lead u to enter without any passwords
3. Go to username and reset your password.