Search Google Cache To Find Vulnerabilities Using V3.0 SITEDIGGER
Site excavator 3.0 searches Google's cache to look for vulnerabilities, errors, configuration issues, confidentiality and security of interesting nuggets on web sites.
What's New in 3.0 SiteDigger
* Improved user interface, update and signature page of results.
* No longer requires a license key from Google API.
* Support for proxy and Tor.
* Provides real time results.
* Output configurable September
* Update signatures.
* Ability to save the selection and signing of the result set.
Using the shovel Site
* Select the signatures of the trees
* Provide the license key in the lower right box on the tool.
Enter the domain / subdomain information.
* Click the Scan button.
* Save the signatures and the results of the analysis in the future.
DOWNLOAD HERE-http: / / www.foundstone.com