A Simple Way To Send Files. Exe From Gmail
we all know that Gmail does not send executable files. When the user is trying to send, everything works fine until you send, but when the user clicks the submit button, it displays a message like "hack.exe is an executable file. For security reasons, Gmail does not to send these files. "So
This means that the user can not send. exe. I share a simple trick that users can easily send any type of connection through Gmail. Follow these steps:
* Select the file you want to send. Suppose I chose hack.exe
* Now move to the folder (type of control to drive, then find the folder options).
* Go to the View tab
* Yes, hide extensions for known file types. Apply and then OK.
* Now rename the file with hackerlov.exe hackerlov.ex
* You will receive information about editing the post and ask them to rename. Exe.
* That's all.