Creating Folders And Files without any name
This trick allows you to create files and folders without any name.
Just follow the instructions as follows: -
1) Select the file or folder.
2) Right click on it, choose "Rename" or press "F2".
3) Hold down "Alt". While holding down the Alt key, type numbers '0160 'from the keypad.
Note: - Enter the number '0160 'by NUMPAD, that the numbers on the right side of the keyboard.
Do not type the numbers that are on the keys.
4) Press Enter and the file or folder without a name will be created.
Cause: - a file or folder that seems nameless is actually the name of a single space.
But what if you want to create another file or folder without name in the same directory?
For this you need to rename the file with two spaces.
Just follow the instructions below: -
1) Select the file, press the 'F2'.
2) Hold the "Alt" key and type '0160 'on the keyboard.
3) Release the 'Alt' key. Now, without doing anything else, again hold the "Alt" and type '0160 '.
4) Press 'Enter' and you will have second nameless file in the same folder.
5) Repeat step 3 to create as many nameless files or folders in the same directory.